Web developer m / w / d Frontend
MAM GruppePosted on 13/Feb/2019
- Information Technology
- Aachen, Germany
- You will become part of our agile team and support the further development, our cloud platform for the digitization of life science laboratories.
- Your abilities and experience will be of particular interest to you in the area of front-ends, which are based on Redux and React.
- You take responsibility for your implementation and meet the high quality standards of both your own and the work of the team through automated testing and code reviews.
- They participate in the elaboration of the software design and possibly also the software architecture.
- Your knowledge of continuous integration and continuous delivery is used to further develop continuous improvement of the tool and technology landscape.
- Successfully completed vocational training in the field of software / web development or comparable (subject) university studies
- Ideally already experience working in a team
- Excellent knowledge of libraries Redux and React
- Solid knowledge of build tools like Webpack, Babel and Jest
- Experience in security with implicit flow and authorization code flow is an advantage
- Self-evident application of tools such as Jira / Confluence, GitLab and Visual Studio Code
- Experience in development in agile teams (SCRUM)
- Safe handling of the German and English language
- Fast comprehension and solution-oriented thinking
- Team Player
- Professional IT work environment with up-to-date technologies, methods and tools
- Compatibility of work and family through flexible hours of trust
- Individual further education through personnel development programs as well as through the attendance of individually selectable trainings and conferences Training courses and annual employee appraisals
- Structured training and rapid integration into the team through the employee introduction program
- In addition to regular team events also Christmas party and summer party
- Diverse social benefits, such as an additional salary-based pension plan, company sports, etc.
- A spacious and modern kitchen area with stove, ovens and microwaves for shared lunches
- Flat hierarchies with short decision paths in an open and collegial working environment
IT Service Manager - Asset Management
- Information Technology
- Munich, Germany
You monitor, control and optimise the asset management processes used for our internal users. You are responsible for the processing of assets and configuration items within the defined processing times using checklists as well as for the professional escalation within the service management processes. (Change, Incident) They take care of the technical coordination of all involved teams and control the entire operating of the processes.VIEW DETAILS