Team Leader - Software Development
MAM GruppePosted on 01/Nov/2019
- Information Technology
- Hamburg, Germany
- Responsibility of the gradual development and expansion of a team.
- Planning, conception and realization of international development projects up to implementation in online shops.
- Acceptance of internal customer requirements and independent development of own solution approaches as well as continuous and transparent communication with all project participants.
- Ensuring a sustainable software architechture and a stable operation of the online shops together with the team and the external service provider.
- Development and project management as well as compliance with deadline, cost, and quality objectives and the introduction of management expertise in international projects.
- Successfully completed studies in Computer Science, Business Informatics or comparable training combined with professional experience.
- Experience in building and leading teams.
- Experience with Java/Java EE, common web technologies, agile methods and ideally with SAP Commerce Cloud.
- Expertise in the development and integration of REST or SOAP web services (preferred).