System Manager - Product Information System
MAM GruppePosted on 04/Nov/2019
- Information Technology
- Hamburg, Germany
- Responsibility for the system management of the Product Information System (PIM), including consulting and support of the internal customers within the entire organisation in the PIM environment.
- Administration of the PIM system as a central data source for the eShop, epBrain, Service.com, the company app and catalog creation.
- Autonomous development of workflow applications.
- Optimise, maintain and document the data structures and processes.
- Develop, improve and maintain the records.
- Schools and support system users in data maintenance, research and publication.
- Handling export, import and translation processes.
- Successfully completed vocational training in combination with many years of practical experience, or completed studies with several years of professional experience in the fields of (economic) computer science, media and communications computer science or comparable.
- Experience in the administration and application of Product Information Systems/Master Data Management Systems.
- Secure handling of MS Office Excel and other Office applications.
- Very good knowledge of English and other languages of advantage.