System Administrator - HR Systems
MAM GruppePosted on 04/Nov/2019
- Information Technology
- Hamburg, Germany
- Designing and developing the Workday Security Design and all other HR systems used.
- Conduct regular system health checks and maintenance procedures of HR systems.
- Optimise the capacity, stability and performance of HR IT systems in the on-prem and cloud environments.
- Technical connection of the HR system to external systems.
- Handling the incident and change process (technical changes and incidents) regarding the HR systems.
- Cooperation in international user support.
- IT-call service.
- Training with several years of professional experience in the industry with a focus on IT system technology.
- Experience in the administration of Unix server systems with Linux and relational databases.
- Experience in web server setup, browser and related access technologies.
- Experience in the administration of Workday cloud systems is preferred.
- Extensive knowledge in the administration of complex server infrastructures.
- Knowledge of network connection scenarios between on-prem and cloud systems.
- Knowledge in the basic technical link of Workday with SAP and/or Azure based systems is preferred.
- Knowledge of the Workday cloud infrastructure is preferred.
- Basic project management skills.
- Very good written and verbal skills in English and German is required.