Solution Engineer - Architect
MAM GruppePosted on 14/Nov/2019
- IT Security
- Frankfurt, Germany
- Monitor Service NOW incident management system for server availability issues; prioritise and respond to incidents.
- Lead, coordinate and participate in key process improvements as they relate to the client/server environment.
- Assist in the design and testing of new server systems and applications. Conduct capacity planning as needed.
- Plan and implement server upgrades, maintenance updates and vendor-supplied patches.
- Implement and refine server environment monitoring tools and respond to various levels of alerts as required.
- Implement policies, procedures and technologies to ensure server security.
- To improve efficiency, reliability, and performance.
- Developing and implementing procedures and associated resources for resource management.
- Provide technical guidance to global team members.
- At least 2 years of experience supporting Microsoft Windows Server 2008 and above in an enterprise environment.
- Familiarity with TCP/IP, network troubleshooting techniques and commands.
- Experience installing and configuring Hewlett Packard server hardware.
- Proficient at server load balancing, clustering and high availability architecture.
- Experience with server performance tuning and monitoring tools.
- Ability to conduct research into server issues and applications as required.
- Highly self-motivated and directed, with attention to detail.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Strong customer-service focus.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Good written and oral communication skills in English and German.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Experience working with virtual servers VMware is necessary; installing, configuring and maintaining VMware vSphere is a plus.