Senior Inhouse Consultant - UX/UI Design
MAM GruppePosted on 14/Nov/2019
- IT Security
- Frankfurt, Germany
- In German or English, advising the organisation's units around the topic of user-centered design, accompanying UX/UI requirement workshops and usability tests.
- Design and create the design of digital products - including information architecture, wireframes and interactive prototypes.
- Use the results of UX Research for the development of structural and visual concepts.
- Present the results to customers, participate in discussions and strengthen the optimal solution.
- Successfully completed bachelor/masters studies in the fields of communication, media, interaction design, etc. with focus on HCI or comparable qualification with appropriate work experience.
- Several years of experience in the user-centred conception and design of web solutions (User Centred Design).
- Fine sense of good design, usability and user experience.
- Very good German and English skills, spoken and written.
- A creative personality with a quick mindset that convinces in contact and communication with internal customers and users.