Senior Consultant - SAP Controlling
MAM GruppePosted on 14/Nov/2019
- IT Security
- Frankfurt, Germany
- Perception of a controlling and advisory interface function between the business and the system implementation.
- (Further) Development of process templates on an international level, including assessment of local requirements against the background of applicable legal framework conditions such as template governance and assessment of the need for a deviation from the template.
- Optimisation and further development of existing processes.
- Participation in the process design and the creation of requirements specifications as well as in the corresponding documentation.
- Functional analysis as well as development of suitable solutions in the SAP systems and appropriate presentation and coordination with the involved parties.
- Requirements management with the parties in the internal and external relationship (customers, business owners etc.) with the aim to bring about realisable decisions.
- Relationship and stakeholder management with corresponding harmonisation and control of various interests.
- Coordination of all involved parties (local business, business process management, development department, module specialists) in relation to the agreed solution.
- Successfully completed bachelor/masters studies in the field of (business) computer science, business administration or natural sciences or comparable qualifications with corresponding professional experience.
- In-depth expertise as internal or external consultant in the areas of process consulting, consulting and implementation.
- Several years of successive experience in (sub) project management, ideally in the framework or several implementation projects in the R/3 environment.
- International/global experience and intercultural competence is beneficial.
- Ideally 10 years experience in the industry with at least 3 years of project experience.
- Certification in project management desirable.
- Sound knowledge of SAP CP with interfaces to other modules, focus on CO-PA.
- Knowledge of ABAP/4, the workbench and experience in development environments.
- Prototyping experience for minimal testing and related to the application desirable.
- Strong communication skills at all levels in German and English.
- Winning appearance as well as persuasiveness and assertiveness.
- High level of negotiating skills and the ability to harmonise various interests objectively and purposefully.
- Analytical mind and high team orientation.