Senior Consultant - Mobile Applications
MAM GruppePosted on 14/Nov/2019
- IT Security
- Frankfurt, Germany
- Advising clients and maintaining customer relationships to provide standard and customised solutions in the mobile environment.
- Design, technical conception, development and testing of mobile applications.
- Security and privacy advice in the mobile environment.
- Cross-team control of projects from requirements analysis to rollout.
- Cooperation in major international projects, mainly from Bad Homburg.
- Control of internal and external developers.
- Conducting workshops with customers, suppliers and partners, e.g. to identify requirements.
- Evaluation of third-party solutions and creation of criteria catalogs.
- Management of the app lifecycle of the developed apps.
- Contribute to the improvement of development processes and infrastructure.
- Creation of offers, cost estimates and documentation.
- Successfully completed Bachelors/Masters degree in Computer Science or Business Informatics or a comparable qualification.
- 5 years professional experience in the above topics.
- Good knowledge of: 1) the development of hybrid web applications (e.g. JQuery, Iconic, React), 2) the development of Apple iOS and Google Android, 3) security concepts of mobile devices, 4) requirements engineering and agile project methodologies, 5) the distribution of Enterprise and App Store apps.
- Basic knowledge of: 1) SAP HANA Cloud Platform (is a great advantage), 2) the functioning of mobile device management systems, 3) Interfaces to Third-Party Systems (Web Services), 4) how networks work, 5) the connectivity of mobile devices.
- Good knowledge of German and English.
- A very independent and structured way of working.
- A strong customer orientation and very good communication skills.
- Great commitment, resilience and team spirit.