IT Systems Analyst - Calibration Systems
MAM GruppePosted on 04/Nov/2019
- Information Technology
- Hamburg, Germany
- Maintaining and developing the Global Calibration System Suite in collaboration with a dynamic IT and business team.
- Execution design of the associated business processes, including definition of corresponding system requirements and development specifications in cooperation with the departments and the IT colleagues for the internal and e-business/digital components of the overall architechture.
- Designing, implementing and introducing new IT systems as well as developing existing systems in the area of support in collaboration with the IT colleagues and the users.
- Defining system requirements and programming specifications as part of the introduction and further development of the assigned systems - the calibration software in particular.
- Performing programming and configuration tasks in the care area.
- Collaboration on the implementation of CSV relevant specifications and documentation.
- Cooperation in international user support.
- University studies 'Applied Computer Science' or comparable education.
- Several years of professional experience in IT and software development.
- Good knowledge of software development, especially .NET and C#
- Experience in the development of cloud applications, for example, based on MS Azure is preferred.
- Very good German and English written and spoken skills required.
- High reliability and responsibility.
- Customer and result orientation.