IT Service Delivery Manager
MAM GruppePosted on 14/Nov/2019
- IT Security
- Frankfurt, Germany
- Operational contract management: control and monitoring of the service provider(s) based on the agreed service level agreements and/or KPIs, review of the agreed services, identification of deviations, provision of action plans and their implementation.
- Interface to the service provider in all matters; technically, procedurally, systemically, contractually and financially.
- Ensuring and coordinating the invoicing and payment process of the service provider.
- Coordination of regular operational reviews with external partners and internal support units, including the necessary managers from the departments.
- Design and implementation of IT service management processes with focus on incident management.
- Participation in the anchoring of provider management in the organisation, in particular development of operational interfaces and development of the working model, continuous development of the service sourcing strategy.
- Development and management of supporting contracts of own internal operational level agreement (OLA) or underpinning contracts (UC) subcontractors and suppliers.
- Cooperation in certification and audit procedures.
- Extensive experience in IT service & support and contract management.
- ITIL certification beneficial.
- Knowledge of process design in IT service management.
- 3-6 years of work experience in a similar position.
- Successful graduation with economic, technical or information technology orientation.
- Convincing personality in terms of technical control of internal and external units.
- Very good English and German skills.
- Organisational skills, communication strength and assertiveness.
- Good Microsoft Office and PC skills, as well as presentation security.
- Other desirable IT skills: basic knowledge of; Network, Microsoft O365, Active Directory, Lotus Notes, SAP.