IT Security Manager
MAM GruppePosted on 18/Feb/2019
- IT Security
- Frankfurt, Germany
- Responsible participation in the operational processes (vulnerability management, SIEM, etc.) of IT security within the framework of the First Line of Defense to increase and ensure the security level
- Identification, evaluation and management of cyber risks and attacks incl. Corresponding analyses.
- Active project work or sub-project management with regard to security-relevant topics as well as technical control and further development of the Security Information and Event Management System (SIEM)
- Continuous further development of processes, regulations and control procedures for IT security as well as specification of specifications (eg on hardening, virus protection, logging) of information security and binding regulation and control
- Professional design of security solutions and testing the effectiveness of implemented IT security measures.
- Advising IT units on the implementation of IT security measures as well as planning and controlling external service providers, for example in the context of carrying out penetration tests.
- Completed degree in computer science / business informatics or comparable training, ideally with a focus on IT security.
- Very good knowledge and practical experience in IT security technologies and procedures, network security, anti-attack, cybercrime, and client and server security.
- Good knowledge of IT infrastructures, IT architectures, databases, encryption technologies and project management (project management).
- Ideally, knowledge of security information & event management systems, their processes and professional development.
- Knowledge of common security standards and best practices (eg ISO ISO2700x, NIST Cyber Security Framework, IT security baseline standards) would be desirable.
- You enjoy working in a team and are characterised by a structured, independent, time and quality-oriented way of working.
- In addition to a strong communication skill, you have good analytical and conceptual skills. A high degree of responsibility, flexibility, creativity, willingness to cooperate and resilience is required.
Product Manager Lead Automotive Telematics and Security Solutions
- IT Security
- Munich, Germany
Management of the Automotive Telematics and Security Solutions division, including preparation of business plans and their implementation. Establishment and implementation of the Automotive Roadmap in line with Long Term Planning (LTP). Expansion of the existing solution portfolio for telematics and connectivity applications. Development of a solution architecture for Telematics applications in connection with cyber security and IT security requirementsVIEW DETAILS