Engineer - Enterprise Voice
MAM GruppePosted on 14/Nov/2019
- IT Security
- Frankfurt, Germany
- Development of the design for the global enterprise voice based on the integration of classic telephony and Microsoft Office 365 telephony.
- Monitor available sources of information regarding upcoming changes to Microsoft Office 365 telephony features.
- Access changes to the Enterprise Voice Service and coordinate change requests related to the Enterprise Voice Service.
- Implement changes to the Enterprise Voice Service.
- Collaborate with technical architects to ensure a consistent service architecture and collaborate with Compliance Officers, Data Protection Officers, IT Security Officers and License Managers to ensure compliance.
- Support for the creation of user information by the service owner.
- Training of support staff in relation to changed and new service features.
- Update existing documentation as well as 3rd level support.
- Coordination of faulty reports with service providers.
- Completed technical studies (e.g. computer science, business informatics, o.Ä.) or a comparable education with relevant work experience.
- MCSE in Office 365/Skype for Business or equivalent qualification.
- More than 3 years experience as an Enterprise Voice Engineer and Enterprise Voice infrastructures.
- Excellent understanding of Office 365/Skype for Business as well as advanced enterprise voice solutions.
- Good Microsoft licensing skills.
- Practical experience with the integration of Microsoft Office 365 telephony and classic telephone system.
- Basic knowledge Project Management (Prince2, PMBoK) and IT Service Management (ITIL).
- Strong team and network capability.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to interact with clients and colleagues at all hierarchical levels.
- Independence, flexibility, and resilience.
- Very good English and German skills.